New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Australian Man seeks her

Author: James  (---.129.129.27.dynamic.rev.dft.com.au)
Date:   04-26-09 09:46

I have never been to the Ukraine/Russsia. I have heard some very interesting stories about these countries but the ladies are beautiful. If I visited what could I expect re safety issues, money costs, accommodation costs, how long could i stay there? I am a very easy going type and am very curiuos about these ladies. I understand that life there is totally different to the western world. Also what about finland, any stories ? What are your thoughts?

Reply To This Message

Re: Australian Man seeks her

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (91.207.210.---)
Date:   02-19-10 14:04

hello James,
it is really safe in Ukraine.
but to come here you will need to get visa for that. your costs and expenditure depends on where you want to go and where to stay.
if interested in more information let me know.
Ace

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   03-10-10 15:22

Hello James .
Your better to go to Moldova or Romanian than Ukraine or Russia .
First for an English speaking man you will not be able to read anything in Ukrane or Russia and the people don't care at all about helping you .
Just very unfriendly country's .

Now if you go to say Chisinau Moldova the women are even more attractive in Moldova and Romania and they are so so friendly, pluss almost everything is written in English or along side will be written in Romanian, you will find many people speak English in Chisinau Moldova .
The public is always very friendly and helpful to strangers in all parts of Moldova .
And if you go to Romania all the same applys here to as does in Moldova for travelers .
After years of my own travels in Eastern Europe I have settled in Moldova and I really enjoy Romania just as much as Moldova .
Both country's have so much to see and do if you go many times there is always something more to see in these country's.

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.carolina.res.rr.com)
Date:   05-05-10 06:30

Hello James---DO NOT listen DAle. HE is WRONG. Russian women nice and RUssian people very very friendly. If you need help--EVERYBODY will help you. Thank you .

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.