New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Just looking for friends here!!

Author: darkmoon  (---.adsl196-11.iam.net.ma)
Date:   12-06-09 01:43

I'm new here, and after reader all those scam "Horror story", I prefer to find just friends here, and will think later about relationship, well who knows? maybe I will change my opinion later... :)

Reply To This Message

Re: Just looking for friends here!!

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-06-09 14:57

Darkmoon good luck here finding any honest women not related to some kind of scam .
This site is even Black listed on alomst all Internet anti scam sites as a site that promotes scamer .
I'm on my 3rd week after re signing up and I have had a total of 150 scamers contacted me in 3 weeks !
Even the Nigerian scamers have found this site now so you know this site is a looser site when the Nigerians show up with all their crazy scams .

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.adsl196-3.iam.net.ma)
Date:   12-06-09 15:47

Oh, thanks for the advice, but I think I would not have that much scam, for several reasons as my country is not that attractive for scamer, and also I'm young and scamer look for older with money...and a little bit clever.

Well, no offense here, but seriously how come some people believe that a twenty something girl find them attractive while they are in the age of her father? and later complain of scam!
I'm also avoiding all that those "too beautiful girl to be true", just the way the profile photo is taken tell a lot about the honesty of the person.

and I registered as a girl in my profile, so I can write here for free, and less scamers will find me (and annoy me) that way:) even if I didn't find Miss Right, I just get some experience about life and some lessons, and I think I need that at this age...

Good luck for you too and for all honest people here.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-07-09 21:41

Hello again .
So about the younger women and older men .
It is at least for me in Eastern Europe not uncommon for a women in her 20's to want to get to know me .
I have a few of my very best lady friends I have known for 5 years in Moldova and Romania that are between 20 and 26 years old .
These ladys are very well advanced in their mature nature about them.
These women are Highly Educated and work in top end legal jobs for their government .
So for these few young women it is about meeting a mature man on their level of intelligents not out of interest for material wealth or money they choose to date older men .
I did not go looking for these ladys they found me and I can say nothing bad has happened between us we all enjoy each others company .
So my look on age depending on the person might not mean anything .

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (209.107.217.---)
Date:   01-11-10 18:48

hi.. i am ALEXANDRA. i m single and looking for some fun and a serious relationship.. if u reall wanna get to know me better just hit me up...

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-10-10 15:57

This Alexandra is a sure example of a scamers writting .
Not one Eastern European women will use in her spelling, If u reall wanna get to know me better just hit me up !
Its a sure sign of an Nigerian or Ghana scamer !
Just another fine example of how down hill this site has become so infested with scams directed at us man .

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (92.53.111.---)
Date:   03-28-10 22:43

Why do you think it's impossible to find here any honest women? I mean somebody who doesn't want to scam...plus you never know where and when you'll meat your second half...

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (92.53.111.---)
Date:   03-28-10 22:45

aa...sorry for spamming...I guess I clicked the button twice =))

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (96.18.72.---)
Date:   03-29-10 01:02

Guys,

Do you think that women like only nice looking men? How about clever, educated, tolerant, sofisticated, experienced, kind, humourous men? Very often they have more chances with women than the young ones.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.