New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Every girl I talk with is a Scammer

Author: Derek  (---.hsd1.il.comcast.net)
Date:   10-24-09 05:12

It’s the same (M.O).Model of Operations with all the girl I’ve talk to on different online Web Dating Sites! It’s just been under 6 month, 5 dating site, 17 chats, 25 pictures, 45 international phone calls placed, all the ladies I talked was crazy in love with me, each one want money to be send via Western Union. Hours, days and weeks are being wasted and who knows how much money, some men have spent! Only to find out at the end you are or were part of a scam! II don’t have the money to waste, thank God it’s only been my time! How long before my money in in their pocket. Yea, I’ve out smarted them so far, but what about the next?
This is my first time at this and WOW, what I have read the other men have done scares the hell out of me. It’s bad enough to pay $5- $34 a month, for us men who find it hard to meet petty ladies at night clubs or on the streets. What are we looking for true love in all the wrong places, but going to these dating sites that offer this? Every men knows it’s cost of his love, but OMG what a cost for just some words of love to you and pictures. I have never actually seen any of the women I like and was ready to send travel money for Visa and Passport, my luck is running out. I’m new here pray I find a sweet girl here, well they all are sweet. I mean I am praying the next lady that says she loves me is not a scammer! If so any one got a any ideals of what to do or where too search or is it all a matter of LUCK?

Reply To This Message

Re: Every girl I talk with is a Scammer

Author: laura  (---.cgates.lt)
Date:   10-25-09 19:02

Did you tryed to talk with a woman (not girl) at your age ???

Reply To This Message

Author: Mike  (---.cable.telstraclear.net)
Date:   11-02-09 10:31

I agree with you Derek

I have been using this websitefor many months now and probably 80% of women profiles that contacted me or I contacted were scammers or Agencies scamming. It did not cost me anything other than time and some lost opportunities with real and lovely genuine girls.

Most of the scammers you can work out pretty quickly or Internet search will produce results(email address).

I now toy with the scammers and make them waste there time, while I do that I contact the women fisrt on this site and go from there. I never respond to requests for money etc.

The real girls are here on this website. Pamela Anderson look alikes are probably the ones to be suspcious of.

Reply To This Message

Author: picasso1980  (---.sub213.net78.udm.net)
Date:   11-04-09 21:39

http://vk.com/reg19295722

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:   11-21-09 13:09

So is every man! All I get are soppy pre-set messages that real men would never send. The profiles are the same, phoney photo of a handsome man, written in broken English...and they ALWAYS display their personal email in the profile - who would do that?

I came on this site to find my equal, but most of the 'real' men seem to want young minds they can control...I have way more fun than any 20 year old (and on my own dime)...some people just don't get it...the scammers (both male and female) are in a living hell...imagine, having to sponge off some old man when you are only 20 - 30...eww!

It is the way of the world...men want sex, women want their money...you keep getting 'scammed'...go figure!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-06-09 15:08

I see the women here are getting ready to make fried Derek gonads because the women think he has been looking at younger women !

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.myt.mu)
Date:   02-21-10 16:33

I sincerely believe that there are many organisations/ men who use the photos of girls/women for scamming purposes. I just cannot believe that real girls/women are in for scamming as crude as what we do come across. I think the girls/women whose pictures are displayed for scamming purposes are not even aware of what is going on.
If we analyse the stories building up to scamming one can easily conclude that they are pretty much alike with slight variation. That makes me wonder if modelling agencies are not using the pictures of prospective models without them knowing about it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.132-1-64736c20.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se)
Date:   02-24-10 11:05

Derek it is an common issue and some do serios money with orginaze scams.
It is easy to spot them and you should read the issue regaring does elements that will sound like an warning bell.

The first thing to do is not fall into looks and be honest and look for personality, becuse that is what will show you if there is any value towards an long term relation and maybe merrige.

I recive many attempts but have never pay any money, because i have simpel values and find it easy to spot an person that does not have honest intentions.

1) If some one write to you with proffesional pictures and look like the woman of your dreams, just aviod does, they will probably end up with that they want you to pay for the translation agency they use because they have an econimic issue.
Well if that is the case how come they did not approch you with that issue with does letters you recive and let the translate agency let you know that she has an economic issue and can not continue to talk to you if you dont pay.
Well she would have been honest and humbel if she told you about her situation her self, then it would be an difficult situation to value if it is geniune or not.
So the only rule that can apply to does situations is not to pay.

2) Then as you mention about getting phone number and sending money i only have to say that it was very wrong of you to give away your phone number in the first place.
To give out phone number is an big step and i would only concider to do so after i notice there is an genuine value behind the personality that unfold it self in the letter.
I guess to many are to naive when it comes to dating, my opinion.

3) There is hope to find an woman from an other contry but the situtation and our intentions and reasons why we want to meat a woman from an different contry has to be clear.
There is no escape from the truth if you know its true value.

Take care.

Patrick

Reply To This Message

Author: Notice: Undefined variable: new_dat  (---.broadband.corbina.ru)
Date:   07-16-10 17:11

And men also do this!!
Just making money - asking a woman to send money for the documents to work in the US.
Everyone knows how it`s difficult to get through the Embassy procedure..
So he wrote wonderful letters about love and so on...
Later demanded for money- at first $150, later -$2000.
Also he wanted -Western Union transaction- it`s so simple..
Later- just appearing or not on line and when he lost his hope-simply to get $1000- the sum was 2 times less - he diappeared.
Scammers!
Stop - your dirty business!- that should be a slogan on each dating site!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.