New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My Casual Meeting

Author: Irena  (87.252.227.---)
Date:   10-01-09 18:06

I was registered on this site only with one thought, to find my HAPPINESS. I corresponded with somebody. I tried to know these people more better, but when i learnt them more, I have been more disappointed. Nobody searches for real relations here. ..Only games.
I have found my BIG LOVE in a real life. It was casual meeting OR...it is the Destiny . But I thank God for a meeting with my beloved.Though he lives in Canada and I live in Belarus,the big distance does not interfere to us to communicate easily and simply. I feel his tenderness and his care of me EVEN on such big distance . We speak on the phone very often, when we not together. And I AM happy!!!!
Of course, I will remove my profile here, but there was a huge desire to tell all about my happy meeting.....

Reply To This Message

Re: My Casual Meeting

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   10-09-09 18:17

Well good someone struck it rich here in finding a partner .
This site is kind of the scam centrol of internet dating sites .

Reply To This Message

Re: My Casual Meeting

Author: Irena  (87.252.227.---)
Date:   10-10-09 10:42

Hi
I do not understand a pretence and lie. I do not understand the people searching for money in such a way...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.