New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 English is my first language!

Author: Tamoushka  (91.85.62.---)
Date:   04-24-09 23:43

Hi,

Just introducing myself as a newby. I've had bad experiences internet dating in the past but am throwing myself back in the deep and murky pool for another try. I didn't realise until I signed up however that this site seems mostly to be for guys looking for eastern European wives. Should I be pretending to be Ukranian?!

Anyhows...just saying hello, drumming up a bit of interest, etc etc...

...Cue 500 messages from Nigerian guys seeking visas!! (Honestly...don't waste your time ;o)

Love and luck to all,

Tamoushka x

Reply To This Message

Re: English is my first language!

Author: James  (---.129.129.27.dynamic.rev.dft.com.au)
Date:   04-26-09 08:21

Hi , james.colin16@yahoo.com I look forward to hearing from u Love James

Reply To This Message

Author: LORA  (---.volia.net)
Date:   04-30-09 15:22

What success!!!!!!
Seems, JEMES found the girl.....
I wish you happiness!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Perry  (---.234-95-r.retail.telecomitalia.it)
Date:   06-27-09 04:53

Hi
I'm a newby here too, and didn't think I was in such a murky pool as you suggest, but then I havn't had a chance to find that out, yet.

I am NOT looking for an Eastern European bride, but a real woman with a sense of humour, and mind and opinion of her own, no matter where she comes from.
Someone I can have an intelligent conversation with, who I might be able to get to know better and form a relationship with, whether it be for friendship or even love. !

Looking for somene genuine, sincere, has a mind of her own and somenone who can challlenge me as an equal, not treat me like an idiot.

There must be a woman out there somewhere, which I why I'm here and no doubt the reason you are here also, looking for similar in a man.

Try me... you might be suprised !!

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   10-09-09 18:49

Well Parry you have a hole lot to learn about this site that is the promotional site for some of the worst women internet scamers.

Reply To This Message

Author: picasso1980  (---.sub213.net78.udm.net)
Date:   11-04-09 21:41

http://vk.com/reg19295722

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.