New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scammer;ID 37449

Author: Jeff  (---.as01.bsn.sdplains.com)
Date:   12-02-05 20:44

She calls her self Natasha. She sent me a letter and in return I wrote back. But then she sent me the same letter again, except this time, instead of Hello!!! she wrote Hello Jeffrey, and also she sent a picture with. But other wise it was word for word. And if you reply to her letter it goes to a different e-mail than what sent it by and gives you as her e-mail.

Jeff

Reply To This Message

Re: Scammer;ID 37449

Author: karl  (---.tcom.uzhgorod.ua)
Date:   01-07-06 09:59

Happy New Year Jeff.
DO TO HAVE A PHOTO OF HER AS I HAVE HAD THE SAME SORT OF LETTERS THE FIRST PHOTO WAS OK THEN THEY BECAME A LITTLE MORE DARING BUT THE LETTERS WERE THE SAME ONLY CHANGING A FEW WORDS .
KARL

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   01-07-06 18:09

Hey guys,
that doesn't prove she is scammer. I think that probably the first letter was sent to all guys. The next letter means that she could respond personally. but it also doesn't prove she is a scammer.

I had some doubts that a girl was a scammer myself. But as it turns out she is the most wonderful and beautiful girl you can imagine. So make sure about that.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-07-06 18:26

She has sent you a "canned' letter. This way she does not have to write a new introductory and have it translated. It makes good sense to do this if you have to write an intro letter. I have often thought about doing it myself,but I am a fast enough typist-so why bother? I agree with James. A woman may have several canned letters,but eventually one of three things happens. She loses interest and stops writing completely--or she runs out of canned letters and has new letters translated ( which answer directly the questions you have) or she writes you in broken english ( without translation),which will make you confused on several fronts,and also wonder why the grammar of the letters has changed. It is good to be wary,Jeff. Just do not be TOO suspicious,because it will come out in your writing. She will see it,and if she is indeed a decent woman,she will be offended and quit writing you. Good luck!!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.