New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scammers

Author: Greg  (---.res.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-03-06 02:56

I would like to suggest a website for you to check-out www.agencyscams.com you might find some familiar faces. I have made a list of a few, but only because I have seen the photos on other websites with different profiles. The sad thing is, that I had actually had feelings for a couple of them. Everyone has a sad story....
This is the best site that I have been to that gives you updated information on scammers and how to find them, but they still manage to get through. A lot of them were on Cupid Junction, it seems they are like fleas, they just hop from host to host.

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope we all find what we are looking for.

Reply To This Message

Re: Scammers

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-03-06 07:26

Good investigating,Greg!! You probably know this--but it is about money to the agencies as well as the sites which keep these girls. Unless you point them out--the sites and agencies will keep them on to make more money--because for some people,money makes the world go around. We were not born yesterday!! We know!! The one lady whose number you showed--Camelia-is on many sites,as well as some of these other ladies. It seems you have resumed the work of our good friend James from Tulsa! It becomes such a long and exasperating chore finding all these women,that you will burn out eventually. Or realize how futile it is to track them down.

Reply To This Message

Author: Greg  (---.res.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-03-06 07:55

Hello Blaine. Thanks for the kind words. I do not think I am jaded, but I think I have just opened my eyes to this whole thing lately....lol. There are red flags everywhere with a lot of these women, the unfortunate truth is, most of us are not acting with our heads. If we want to see the flags, we will....if we do not, we won't.....It is that simple. Now I just expect them to ask for something in the beginning. When they do, I tell myself I knew it.....lol. Maybe I am jaded....lol. The scary ones are the ones you talk to on a regular basis for 2 to 3 months or more, you get to know them as well as your own family and then you find out. Or worse, you meet them, marry them, bring them back to the states and they leave in the middle of the night....lol

Don't get me wrong, I love Russian/Ukranian women. I lived in Moscow and Saint Petersburg for a time. Some of the nicest, most giving people I have ever met in my entire life. Those are the people I think about everytime I recieve an e-mail from one of these ladies. But then again, that is what I want to see : )

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-03-06 16:09

Isn`t it like a kid in a candy store? Even if women are on the level,the playing field is so huge for them. Women who receive hundreds of letters which are based on attraction to their photos. How can they realistically be expected to settle on one man when they are inundated with all this attention? I wonder! I know from anynexperience that money is simply not enough--especially if a woman is being "gifted" by multiple guys. The search is more difficult than anybody realizes because of this. I do not believe it is greed for a good woman,but the temptation caused by so many men who pledge their hearts to them can be a huge source of power to a woman who probably gets little attention at home!

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (217.27.158.---)
Date:   01-04-06 22:28

Hello guys,

Thank you for your information, These profiles have been taken into consideration, will be checked and removed if necessary. If you have additional information on these profiles, please, report it directly to http://www.new-dating.com/blacklist.php with all the details, links and other helpful information that can serve as a proof.
Thank you all for your help and feedback.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lars  (---.31-5-64736c14.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se)
Date:   01-06-06 00:18

Here is another scamer Diana from France ID: 49615

look at her profile

Purpose of acquaintance: Friendship; Correspondence; Long-term relationship; Marriage; Birth of a child; Room-mating; Regular sex; 1-time sex; Sport activities and then she says

How often do you want to have sex?: Sex is not important for me

She wrote me a letter and absolutly want to talk about a private issue
in her private mail. In her first letter to a total stranger

Lars

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.