New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Howdy

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   12-30-05 07:35

I say hello to you all ( again) old members/new members/not members. This forum became very boring and I thought it was time for a hiatus from it,although I have always watched to see if it would be "reborn". But I am back,and will be very excited to dig right in to all of your posts once again,and provoke your minds with my own offbeat opines. I wish you all well,and hope that everybody will put on their thinking caps,and keep an open mind. Although I may not agree with everything said here,I will not object to anybody`s right to make comment. The last time I subscribed,some holy rollers were offended by my nun jokes--so much so that they used me as a reason to bail out of this forum. We should all have the freedom here to speak as we wish. WHere are you,Jeff S.,my slightly addled friend? Nice to see both the James` again!! Aloha!! Blaine

Reply To This Message

Re: Howdy

Author: James  (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date:   12-30-05 21:25

Welcome Back Blaine !!!!!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.