New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Beware of Kristina from Kazan ID 38542

Author: Don  (---.dsl.snfc21.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   12-19-05 02:29

Bewqare of Kristina, Immeadiately write that she loves you then someone claiimg to be her best friend sets up a scam and writes the following:

Hello Don.
Didn't you receive my previous letter?
Don't you understand what I wrote you?
I'm Iren, Kristina's best friend. Let me explain why I write you.
We have a great trouble. Kristina was run over by the car. Police is
looking for driver who did it, but with no success yet. She is in the hospital
now. Doctors say that she is in a dangerous condition and that she
needs an expencive operation. Kristina told me your e-mail address and
asked to tell you that she had gone to the parents. But I decided to
tell you the truth because you are the last hope. Doctors require an
avanse. It is about 2880$. They need them in cash in 3-4 days, as
soon as possible. Please help us if you can. It's difficult for me to write
this words, but your and Kristina's Cristmas tale may become a
nightmare. However, I'm hope that everything will be OK.
We are waiting for your reply.
I wonder if you are indifferent to our problem.
Iren.

Reply To This Message

Re: Beware of Kristina from Kazan ID 38542

Author: James  (---.rosem.hyatthsia.com)
Date:   12-23-05 01:48

Wow what a surprie. I got email from girl from this site wanting operation for her cat and she wanted just $150.

Don i have a lawyer friend that works in Lugansk and also became friends with another girl from this site that worked ifor an agency n Lugansk and her job was from 9am to 5pm to write letters to foreign men, and the agency would pay alot of money to take the girls pics, and then use those pics online.

Reply To This Message

Author: Don  (---.dsl.snfc21.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   12-23-05 04:29

Hello James:
hanks for your response. There are so many scams in Lugansk. It is hard to tell who is legitimate.
Does your Lawyer friend perform background checks on women who respond to our profiles? I would like to find a private detective that will legitimize these women.

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-23-05 04:51

That is very wild!! She was run over by a car but she is in dangerous condition? and she can still give her friend your email address? Sounds like Kristina needs to get her story together.. LOL

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-23-05 05:17

www.allrussian.com is the only one that i know of that is legitimate. They can only do background checks on specific FSU countries ie Ukraine and Russia and it costs $120.

My lawyer friend is a corporate lawyer and she works out of Kiev and Lugansk, though she dreads going to Lugansk because the local mafia seem to have a stranglehold on all business there. Unfortunately she cant do background checks.

Oh yes lawyers in Ukraine do make very good money !!!!! So if you meet a lawyer from FSU and she says she is poor, dont believe it. Most lawyers make $1500-2500 per month, compared to most people that make $200-300 per month, and teachers only make $175.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   12-23-05 13:44

Don, if you don't want to pay for a background check , there are some agencies that will make sure the girls are legitimate. I would check with Elenasmodels as probably the #1 for background checks and then Anastasia does a good job as well as they have a number of really nice beautiful ladies from Lugansk that are legitimate. but if you check into several of the sites , you can get some scammers , esp.. from those areas.
There are a lot of ladies from that area on this site, but I havn't made up my mind if they are legitimate or not. What happens is you get about 3 or 4 really nice letters and then one from the agency that says if you want to
continue to write this girl, she doesn't have any money available and you need to send in for translating and sending the money. It is still a mystery to me if it is legit or not.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-24-05 02:31

Never pay for translating. Its definitely a con. In Kiev i have seen many women in internet cafes with female and male friends next to them, and these friends are helping them translate letters. In Ukraine it seems everyone knows at least one person that speaks english, and if she is really interested in you, then she will ask her friend to translate.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.