New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Who knows: is it easy to receive Canadian visa?

Author: Kate  (---.dg.net.ua)
Date:   11-29-05 17:01

If somebody visited Canada or had the visitors, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Reply To This Message

Re: Who knows: is it easy to receive Canadian visa?

Author: Richard  (129.44.35.---)
Date:   11-30-05 12:39

Hi Kate

Presume you are looking for a tourist visa

Well I'm from the UK so do not know for a fact, but would think that Canada is same as U.S. in that it is extremely difficult to obtain tourist visa fo a young girl.

Usually only people from Ukraine / Russia who can obtain visa are older and have property or business as a tie to come back. The only other alternative is a business visa - for which you would need to be invited on official company business

Most girls going to USA / Canada are on a fiance visa, to get one of these they would have to have met their partner first in there own country.

By the way, great photo with the owl & polecat

Best regards

Richard

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.kr.dg.net.ua)
Date:   11-30-05 18:07

Thanks, Richard.

No, I want to go to Canada on a guest visa, I will have an invitation. The worst is that I must be an owner of an appartment or a house (the reasone why I will come back to Ukraine after my trip), but all what my family have is on my parents. They can "gift" something to me, but it's very difficult here and takes the time...
I wonder if someone already was in Canada without these prooves or had the visitors who didn't have these prooves...
It's very early for the fiance visa :-)

Thanks to everyone who can help. ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   12-07-05 20:46

HI Richard,
Say I wonder if it is not as hard as it seems to get into the US on a tourist visa. I have heard of a lot of people from Russia or Ukraine that have came here for a variety of reasons. Some of them are to study and to work and to be a visitor.
In fact if you do a search , there seem to be a number of people that this is not a problem. Well I may open a new discussion and maybe I can get some more input, because I really would like to know the truth.

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   12-08-05 00:10

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html Kate: Here is the answer to your question...

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-05 00:12

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/index.html

Kate; Here is the answer to your questions.. the Canadian govt website should answer your questions. If you are in Kiev.. you might call the Canadian Embassy.

Watt

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.alba.ua)
Date:   12-09-05 16:24

Thank you Watt, I already visited that site and that's why I created this topic.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-10-05 01:53

Okay Kate.. Sorry...:) I am not sure what canadas policy is on it.. our policy in the USA is very strict on tourist visas.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.