Dear friends, here on our website you get absolutely free access to the following: Magazine (with the most interesting articles about relationships, psychology, dating, as well as interesting life stories collected and presented by specialists, psychologists and other competent experts for you), Forum (where each member of our community can open his topic of interest, and discuss it with other users), Gallery with the search by countries and cities to find interesting people. Everyone who has subscribed to the mailing list of articles and new profiles will receive them to the specified mailing address. All services on our service are free!

 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Search 
 Topics Author  Replies  Last Post
  What is it like to join a dating site? new   0  04-27-18 05:36 
  My girlfriend loves to dance but I suck. Help me! new Henry  0  04-27-18 05:35 
  How do I surprise my wife on her birthday? new xanderz  0  04-27-18 05:35 
  How to be the best dad? new daddy1986  0  04-27-18 05:35 
  I really wanna surprise my girlfriend. But how? new cameron67  0  04-27-18 05:34 
  I travel a lot and it affects my dating life new lance63  0  04-24-18 04:12 
  She's still in contact with her kid's dad. Is it okay? new jack82  1  01-16-18 04:37 
  F/24 Looking for a man new   0  01-16-18 04:25 
  Gf gave me a dog, but it died. How to tell her? new Kelvin68  0  01-16-18 04:17 
  I HAVE FOUND HER,"JUST BELIEVE" new pierre  21  01-16-18 04:13 
  Single beautiful young girl is looking for sex and relations new Lyubov  0  01-12-18 21:24 
   I’m scared to travel by air but I want to see my gf. Help! new edwin  1  01-12-18 20:24 
  hello I am lookin man from 20-26yrs new Olga  19  01-12-18 15:14 
  Looking for a beautiful girl from Amsterdam new Anna  1  01-12-18 15:07 
  HELLLO new Andreea Rosse  10  01-11-18 20:08 
  Seeking a man for pleasant communication new Stephanie  0  01-10-18 10:11 
  She told me she loves me. I’m not ready. Advice? new jacob  0  01-10-18 03:06 
  Translation please? new Anders  22  01-09-18 10:53 
  new here new donald  22  01-09-18 10:46 
  I'm new here new Tanya  0  01-09-18 10:00 
  Girlfriend might be pregnant. What do I do? new adrian14  0  01-08-18 02:53 
  Ïîçíàêîìëþñü ñ èíòåðåñíîé äåâóøêîé new Alexander  0  01-07-18 16:23 
  Training in the military. Tips for my online relationship? new charles14  0  01-05-18 02:47 
   My Grandparents Don’t Approve of My Engagement. Help! new ryan  0  01-04-18 02:38 
   She's older than me by a few years. Is it okay to date? new james82  0  01-03-18 04:48 
  Things Romantic Movies Get Wrong About Relationships new well  0  09-29-17 02:13 
  The Shifting Attitude of Russian Women In Favor of Foreign Men new joseph  0  09-27-17 02:48 
  ..looking for a caring,loving,romantic man.. new cmae  12  09-24-17 12:11 
  Why most men are afraid of smart women? new Vix  3  09-24-17 11:45 
  2 new Scammers - be aware!!! new Ivan  0  09-20-17 13:32 
 View Threads  |  Mark All Read 

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2026 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.