New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I am back

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   07-15-06 18:59

Everyone Hi

Sorry that I have not been on here. but I have been on vacation, Andy I took advice and went to Ukraine & then Russia I really learned a lot from my trip Andy you was right the girls there will try and scam you right to your face da. but I did meet some of what I call real people and down to earth and honest and I also I met a lot of good people in both country's it was a real experiencefor me .
I was gone almost one month and then I went to Jamaica had a real time thereand am going back. but now I am back and ready to go I have been reading the topic and now I want to join in.

Reply To This Message

Re: I am back

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   07-15-06 19:40

Welcome home, and glad you made it ok. There is nothing like being there.
and seeing for yourself.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ronnie  (---.wk.net)
Date:   07-15-06 20:46

Thanks Andy

It has been a long time since I was in Ukraine but something is the same and some thing are not. the people there is not like they used to be they where proud people but I guess that the younger generation don't believe
what the older generation be lived in. I meet some real nice women that really want to come to the states and live. so that they could have a better life and have the opportunity that we do it is a shame that are two countries has so much paper work and can't get alone. now I am talking about Russia & Ukraine. there is some nice people there also if it wasn't so hard to get them here I would take a women from there in a hart beat. but there so many that is just after money and that all they think. and it not just the women there is the men that is hurting the people there as well trying to scam money out of the one from here so you better no what your are doing I had a girl to take me to where it was just a business and they work 12 hours a day and it was all men in there using girls picture and make believing that they was women and writing letters as girls to get money out of other people from other country's. you know it is a same that people would do that to there on people and hurt the one that really are serious about wanting a better life and could get out of over there we need to all go there and see for there self how good we do have it and can go and come as we please so when I got back from Russia I told my friend Kate that was from Russia now I understand why she want out of there. and Andy you will have to go to Jamaica what a place it is so beautiful there. it is so nice that we just have to have a passport to go almost anywhere we want but I am glade to be back home.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   07-15-06 21:52

Well, Ronnie,
I go to Dominican Republic, in the Caribbean, it is very nice there also, and the Marlin Fishing, is not to bad either.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.