New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Go, Ukraine!

Author: Kate  (---.alba.ua)
Date:   06-22-06 00:15

Does anyone watch football?

Reply To This Message

Re: Go, Ukraine!

Author: Ryan  (---.sw.biz.rr.com)
Date:   06-22-06 01:56

GO USA!! Yes i do watch football(soccer)..Ukraine played very well the other day..I just hope that the Us can beat Ghana and Italy survives Czech Rep. Good luck to you in the rest of the cup.. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.81.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   06-22-06 05:53

Tomorrow Ukraine plays against Tunis!

I rarely watch football, but such event as World Championship is worth of our (women's) time, attention and support, right, guys? I'll keep my fingers crossed for our team (just as everyone will do for their favourites)
;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (213.154.218.---)
Date:   06-22-06 10:06

Great! :-)
Yes, I hope Ukraine will play al least not bad, but even 1/8 would be good becase we fight for this cup the first time!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jens kristensen  (---.ds1-vby.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   06-24-06 01:10

yeaH,,,, even my country not are with,,,, i hope the best for your country Kate,,,,

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.cabletv.dp.ua)
Date:   06-28-06 04:28

Your crossed fingers helped, Yulia! That's funny - where are we and where is Spain... :-) Thanks God we had such a great partner in1/8!

Reply To This Message

Author: Jens kristensen  (---.ds1-vby.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   06-30-06 01:51

i won 100 us dollar ,,, when Ukraine win the last match,,,,,

jubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Reply To This Message

Author: Paco  (213.52.200.---)
Date:   06-30-06 03:11

But Ukraine will not go further. It is the worst team in quarter finals. Spain gave them a lesson even though they are not qualified now.

Come on England!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (63.98.81.---)
Date:   06-30-06 13:42

The Ukraine played Italy very well, they were certainly unlucky to not tie it more than once, and after the second goal by Italy, Ukraine had no choice but to push more players up. Poor Sheva, he had no good service.
And if anyone thinks Ukraine was the worst tema in the finals, they did not watch Spain get spanked!

Reply To This Message

Author: Paco  (---.dyn.gotadsl.co.uk)
Date:   06-30-06 16:18

I was a profesional of football and I don't talk with the heart, but with the brain. Ukraine does not have any verticality in any game. It is boring and predictable. Spain was awful agains France because they didn't believe in themselves, but they gave a lesson to Ukraine in the first match. Thanks God, Italy won!!!!

Come on England!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (63.98.81.---)
Date:   06-30-06 21:32

I think the problem with the Ukraine had more to do with their mid field distribution and inability to support Sheva, than lack of verticality in their game. If I remember correctly they had many services that Sheva could play to someone supporting from the mids, even though when he knocked it down it went nowhere due to no support. In the end I think that Sheva gave everything to that game, playing in a 4-5-1 he had to constantly pull back in to the mid's to attempt to receive the ball, which is a tactical team failure as much as anything. Their flank service and support was apalling also. In fact, they looked much like the Americans with McBride up top, and had the same problems (and if you think I am "bashing" the Americans, my daughter plays for the American U-21 team), no support from underneath. And the Ukraine very nearly got the same results as the Americans (a draw in full time). My heart goes out to Sheva for his superb effort. He will enjoy being at Chelsea with Ballack serving him from the mids. As for Spain...they are the most skilled team to never be able to beat anyone when it counts, individually they are superb, as a team, they are pitiful. As for professional of football, while I live in America, I am German and played 9 years in the Bundesliga at Irrhoven, Hanover, and Schalke. The Ukraine should be proud of the accomplishment! How many other teams make the finals their first time to the World Cup? So, as Kate says, GO UKRAINE! Be proud.

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.alba.ua)
Date:   07-12-06 02:58

Thank you, John! My team was not bad at all. They were just too slow :-)
Besides, Dynamo didn't win the cup of Ukraine, but the players taken part in the games were mostly from Dynamo.
But the best were Portugal with the Neatherlands! :-) And Ivanov. (Just kidding).

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.85.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   07-13-06 03:43

Ukraine did not go further than 1/4, but keep in mind that this team lost in the game against the Wordl champion 2006 - Italy. It was not bad anyway... just taking into consideration that it was just the first time that any FSU country got to participate in this world cup. It's just the first experience, and they will take this lesson to improve their skills for the next games.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.