New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Men you suggest money of the girl for the help on trip or to name her Scammer

Author: Angel  (---.koreabusplaza.ru)
Date:   04-13-06 01:18

Hello all

I shall tell a history from a life my familiar.
She did not ask money never men and refused when they offered them to her on trip to them in the country. Men which remained after this news some more months promised to arrive and then disappeared.

She has decided that she does a mistake refusing from the offer on trips. She never went abroad and did not know all difficulties with it. She once after much persuasion men has agreed to arrive and accept his help on trip. She promised to learn that is necessary for this purpose. Foreign she has issued the passport by own strength. She was in a shock when has learned as much for this purpose it is necessary.
But the most interesting that was then after she has fairly written all that she has learned about charges. The man this has declared her scammers on all sites what only knew. Has placed her photo at a forum. She till this time cannot be washed from this dirty.

- To mountain to a pot in any case, what edge he would not fall to the ground.

I have drawn a conclusion from this history
I have decided for myself once and for ever I SHALL ALWAYS INSIST THAT ON the FIRST MEETING HE HAS ARRIVED!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Men you suggest money of the girl for the help on trip or to name her Scammer

Author: Uri  (---.ontrca.adelphia.net)
Date:   04-13-06 06:27

Angel, I agree with you. good Idea.from all sides,it is the best way.I feel sorry for this woman. but keep in mind, that we-men are confronting a lot of scammers,and at time ,its a patern that we see,that red flags are signaling to us -danger !!! but you , have called the best way to resolve this situation. this woman can go on this Forum here, and clear her situation.we as men will respect that, and maybe will learn something from that.

Reply To This Message

Re: Men you suggest money of the girl for the help on trip or to name her Scammer

Author: James  (---.cmbrmaor.covad.net)
Date:   04-13-06 10:28

Women in the Former Soviet Union and American Men can meet only in the lady's country. Or in some 3rd location where the visa requirements are not strict.

ONLY!

Any suggestion on the part of the lady that she can travel to the USA is a scam, period.

Even if the lady has relatives / friends / a job / a passport - her getting a tourist visa to visit the United States will be extremely difficult. Such a visa will require months and months to obtain. The total cost will actually not be very much. And there is no requirement on the part of the US government to see an air ticket or some amount of "spending money".

If an American man and Russian (or other eastern European) lady make contact with each other and want to meet, he MUST be willing to travel to her country, or to some 3rd location where she does not need a visa. Examples of this option would be a Russian lady who travels to Kiev, Istanbul or even possibly Egypt.

After the man and the lady have had their meeting, then and only then the American man can apply to the US government for a K-1 Fiancee visa for the lady. Proof of actual meeting must be provided as part of the application. The visa application is first considered and then approved in the USA. After approval, the paperwork is forwarded to the appropriate embassy for further action. This action will be more investigation, then an invitation to the lady to come to the embassy to have an interview and medical test. The interview is normally just a formality. Then after the results of the medical test come back in a few days, hopefully with no problem like tuberculoscis, then the K-1 will be placed in the lady's passport and she is free to travel to the USA any time within the next 6 months.

As of the date of the lady's entry into the USA, she has 90 days to marry her fiancee or leave. If she does not marry him, and she leaves before the 91st day, there is no reason why she could not meet another man and apply for another K-1 at sometime in the future.

Is this clear? It is not "my way or the highway". It is the only way for a US citizen and foreign national to meet, plan to marry and get a fiancee visa, per the regulations of the US government.

How do I know? I have applied for and obtained K-1 visas for three (3) different ladies. Two were real fiancees but we did not marry. The 3rd was a very professional scammer.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   04-13-06 10:53

James
It is not exatly as you say, there are some cases, it she use an agency that is "approved" by the US conselate, and she can meet the criteria, she can get a visa, and the price is still the same, but none refundable, each time you try will cost the same. I have done it before, but not 100% will work eash time.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-13-06 16:29

The embassy wants to prevent ladies from illegally immigrating to the USA. A woman who owns property in FSU or a business is a fairly good candidate for the tourist visa,because it is perceived that she must return to take care of her home and business. A woman can also be "sponsored" by a man who proves legitimacy and the means to provide for the lady. She must attend english classes ( the man proves he has the money for her school). A lady can also be invited by a business,but this business cannot be a daycare or a janitorial occupation.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-13-06 17:57

most of the visa's that are given, are for tourist visas, if they say anything about a contact, male or female, there is 98% chance of being turned down. She muct have a hotel voucher, for an "approved" hotel, for the duration of stay. 3000 to 5000 US in bank, own flat, and have a job with salery of at least 90% on normal wage, for area, also children, and a husband, will make it 90% of getting visa. Been there done that!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Angel  (---.koreabusplaza.ru)
Date:   04-14-06 00:55

James

I do not think that the woman respecting will go on the first meeting to 3 country. I do not think that the man another's in that country and the woman another's in that country I shall feel like there comfortably. But also in any case all the same there will be a problem of money to the ticket. The subsequent meetings are possible - Poland, Istanbul, Kiev, but only the subsequent.

hm... 2 from 3 were fair.. Good result.

Really each person and even the woman)))))) has the right to receive the visa, but it does not mean that she her will receive 100 %. For example the fact such - as that that I have the son of 9 years in Ukraine in each country is perceived on miscellaneous. One embassy - is afraid that I shall leave also the son will be without parents, but with the child does not let - suddenly I not back, other embassy speaks that it well and I was necessary back to Ukraine, but all the same does not give me the visa, already because I single and only have ended institute in Ukraine (to Ukraine is not interested to let out{release} young experts even if they and are not necessary for it}))))

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.cable.mindspring.com)
Date:   04-14-06 07:00

Andy, how much time to get the visa? I do not dispute that it is possible, but if someone claims to have obtained a visa within a few days time, then this is 100% proof of a scam attempt in progress.

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-14-06 07:10

James when all the ducks are in a row, there will be an appointment, at the Embassy, and the time will depend if she has prior travel, and where it was, and how many times. So if your ladie is working for the travel agency
in Russia, and has traveled with tours to many countries, then it is possibal to get visa in a few days, but not normal, at all (smile)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.