New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Anna (id=37290)

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   10-31-05 22:44

Is anyone writing to this girl? I stopped writing to her because I liked a different girl. The other girl turned out to be fake.

I knew I would end up screwing myself if I chose only 1 girl to write, but felt it was only fair and honest thing to do. Anyway, if nobody is writing her I'd like to try again. If someone is then I won't get in the way. This girl was very nice and seemed sincere.

Reply To This Message

Re: Anna (id=37290)

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.dip.t-dialin.net)
Date:   11-01-05 11:13

hello marcus forget this girl i wrote to her after few letters she wrote me that she is in love with me and i am the only one she write she lie alot not serius girl

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.48.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-01-05 11:31

Oh, Marcus! So bad! You gave up girl and tell everybody about it! Nothing can be worse! And now you ask if she is free, as if you ask about place at the stop! Really bad!

To Jacobrio: everybody lies. Love comes when you say true to your darling... even about previous lie... It means very much!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   11-01-05 17:29

"Love comes when you say true to your darling... even about previous lie..." Too serious for so young person!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 17:45

hello bonny not every body lie mayby in russia or ukraine for exmple some girls that i wrote ask me with how many girls i write i write tham 4 or5 girls and i wont to find out who is better for me and 2 of this girls like it i can lie tham but i dont wont to do and this girls give me the telfone number wont to meet me way lie i am here to find real love and serius reltions and i dont wont to hide any think from my futher girl friend even this girls ask me do you go to meet this girls when you visit ukraine end russia i said yes even i know that i can lose the girl but i will not chenge my mentality beacuse russian or ukranian girl but belive me that clever girl know how to find clever man

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 18:03

Jacob, how do you think - must clever man use rules of grammar writing to Russian women? I mean use such things like . , : " ? ! , big letters for beginning of sentences, etc... Your answer is very interesting for me!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 20:02

hello elena sorry i did not understand you sorry i can spealk 7 langeges but i write bad english but russian women understand me belive me the clever ones there are few but there are what is intersting for you

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   11-01-05 21:30

Yeah, I guess that is bad but, No shame in admitting my mistake. Bonny, just because I let her go does not mean I gave her up. I can only try and be friends with just a few people at a time. The other girls just happened to be ones that started writing to me first. I explained this to her when I was unable to continue communicating. I am a very busy man so I have about 1 hour at most to write to girls ....which I'm interested. If I write to many, I will not be providing full attention to those that I really like and care.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 21:33

All what I ask you about is simple rules of grammar, Jacob. And they don't depend on any definite language whether it's English or not. I mean you must know all punctuation marks in your native language and try to use all of them in English also. It will be good for all girls having correspondence with you. It will be more useful for your right mutual understanding too... Finally, I will write your posts with more much pleasure than now.:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-01-05 22:12

thanks elena

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.