New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Careful of stupid form letters!

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   09-30-05 20:24

I recently wrote this while deciding on which girl to continue communication. Kate obviously was not a girl I wished to continue writing because I suspected her not to be real.
-------------------------------
Dear Kate,

My first test in love will be desire. When I look at you, just like any normal man I desire you. But a good man can only be with one person if that is promised. I am confident you will someday find the man of your dreams. Sadly I am not the one.

I wish you the best things in life and take care.

Marcus
--------------------------------

I received this letter back:
---------------------------------
Hello, my dear Marcus!
Thank you very much you've written me back. I'm happy to receive you letter. Thanks a lot. My dear, I feel so sorry that we don't have an opportunity to feel each other near, but I hope that we will have.
Thank you for writing me again... I was waiting for your letter and now I am glad to get to know you better. Your letter shows me that you are a serious man with serious intentions. As for me, I have many dreams and goals and I hope to realise them soon...What are your dreams, goals in life??? If it's not the secret, of course.
You know, I started looking for my beloved through the Internet, because I am sure that foreign men are more caring and they know what the woman wants and how to make her feel special and unusual. I also have been thinking a lot that if I really meet the person, I have been looking for, then I will have to leave for abroad and I even had a serious talk with my parents on this topic, and so I came to the conclusion, that it doesn't matter where to live, because the main
thing is with whom.
As for me, I dream about meeting a person, who will be romantic, with whom it'd be a real happiness to go for a walk in the park, holding hands, eating ice-creams...or just sitting together in the park and looking into each other eyes...By the way, as for me, I think that love is when you can go with your beloved for a walk, without saying any single word, and you understand each other and you are not bored...because it's a real pleasure just to be near your beloved...
And how do you think "What love is???"
As for me, I think that it's real pleasure to travel...I think that while you are travelling, you can learn different cultures, try different food, know different people and that's great...If I were a bird, I'd fly all over the world and I'd see loads of interesting places...Do you like to travel? Where have you been? And what is your favourite place where you have already been??? Hopefully yours Kate
----------------------------------------

What a waste of time.

Reply To This Message

Re: Careful of stupid form letters!

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   10-01-05 06:44

I think that form letters save a lot of time and money for an introductory letter. The woman pays for your letter to be translated,then to have her letter translated for you. So,she may have several letters already written which initiate you into her deeper psyche! If you have nothing to lose,follow through until she runs out of form letters ( unless there are naked pictures accompanying the letters ) You will know she is out of form letters if she is interested in you,and the grammar and structure of the letters changes. You may find her wording more difficult to follow. Be confident in yourself,and have no desires for her other than the search for mutual affinity. Her letter is nice,I think,and politely neutral. It is better than the letter from a woman who writes her 3rd letter and states that she pins her hopes and dreams upon your reciprocity.

Reply To This Message

Re: Careful of stupid form letters!

Author: Kate  (---.mg.net.ua)
Date:   10-05-05 17:24

She dishonours my name...
Well, I think she could even take the dictionnary and translate the few lines by herself...

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.