New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 NO VISA NEEDED

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   09-23-05 07:47

Hey we all will like this new rule. We are not required to have a Visa to visit the Ukraine now.. Isn't that great news. Is this because of the new leadership in Ukraine? I think that it will make it much simpler to visit. I understand that a visa is still needed to visit Russia however.

Reply To This Message

Re: NO VISA NEEDED

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   09-23-05 08:19

that is good news. now that the ukraine people are free things might be changing there.

Reply To This Message

Author: Farrel  (82.179.209.---)
Date:   09-25-05 00:09

Yes, Russia still requires a visa.

I guess the Ukraine expects the same step in return from the US government. Haha, that would be awesome...

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   09-26-05 07:11

That is good news James, how did you get this information? I wonder if other countries like Kyrgyzstan might have similar situations, or where would I find that kind of information?

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.218.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-27-05 08:02

Wow! It's very interesting! So, guys come to Ukraine to help to do new wave of revolution! :-P

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-27-05 12:30

You can check usdos.gov (State Dept).. Its Ukraine, Czech Republic, and Slovakia..No visa is needed for US Citizens.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   09-29-05 06:41

Does anybody know if the rules have also eased for a person from the Ukraine to come to the USA or Canada since the Ukraine?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-29-05 12:50

As i Understand it.. Ukraine citizens still need a visa to come to the USA.
It however is not so simple for a Ukraine citizen to visit the USA, especially young ladies. Unfortunately its the same for anyone from any of the former Soviet republics. They must demonstrate that they have something that will compel them to return to their country. such as owning property, business interests, family, children, a roundtrip ticket and sufficient money
on hand for their visit. Not to degrade anyone, but alot of these ladies dont have that. Merely getting a visa is not a guarantee they will be allowed into the USA.. They also now have to be screened by Customs and Border Protection at the point of entry. Those guys have the sole authority to say Yes or No. 9/11 changed everything..

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-29-05 15:17

I believe that the best way for a lady to visit a guy in the USA is still with a fiancee visa. But this does require documentation and pictures that you have met the lady in her country and are serious. Then that supposedly requires time to go through the system for approval. As I am told that time can vary with the quickest times for approval through the Northeastern for US citizens and slowest through the Midwest. That is information from some of the fiancee attorneys .

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   09-29-05 15:39

well, along the same path, Dominican Republic, has just band "Russian/Ukraine" turist, with out a visa, the rest of the world can come, and only buy a visit card for 10 bucks.
I was there and met a lady, in May, and found many young EU men and women wandering the streets, in slums after dark. So my guess is the govenment must have rounded them us and sent them home, and made
new rules to control the problem. It goes even for "green card" EU's living in the US, they must get visa also.
This has screwed up a realy good place to meet!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-29-05 18:28

I believe that without the visa is for single entry,and if multiple entry desire exists,you must get the visa anyway. This is for businessmen and people intending to visit several times in the same year,or for those who will be visiting other outlining countries. Correct me if I am wrong,please.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-30-05 00:13

James: You are correct on that!! A Fiancee visa is the easiest way (although time consuming) and is more likely to be approved before a '
tourist visa.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-30-05 00:53

The work or school visas are faster than the K-1. There must be a sponsor for the woman ( or other person ) who can show financial ability to send the person to school and/or put them to work. I believe that by work--this is not as a maid or nanny.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.