New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scammer URL

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   09-27-05 00:01

Hi. Need some advice. Are there a lot of scammers on this site? I had one write to me on her first email attached a picture of herself naked. I received a lot of letters from very attractive women and so I signed up just to say thank you for writing me. But then realized "wow!" If I'm lucky enough to land any of these girls I'd be a lucky man so I'm gonna give it a try. But the problem is how do I know the real girl from the ones that are just wasting my time? I'm not about to waste my time talking to some old woman behind a computer using images of some girl she knows. I was gonna ask for the phone number so I can call but some have told me they have no phone....sadly I don't care how good she looks if she has no phone forget it. I've asked for family pictures and I got photos of just her mother on the phone near a computer. I'm thinking this is the girl writing me...the lady on the phone. Out of the 12 letters I have received, I'm not sure if any of them are real. Do I just keep writing to them till I figure out if they are real or not? My intentions are serious that's why it is important not to waste my time. Any help would be great. Thanks.

Reply To This Message

Re: Scammer URL

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.218.dial.online.kz)
Date:   09-27-05 07:57

It's better to ask her to find in her place internet cafe with Yahoo messenger or MSN and turn on cam. In such way, you can see her alive. That's all - very simply. But there is one problem not everywhere within FSU there are i-cafes with web. But if she really is interested in you and shows her real pict, she will find it for you. Besh wishes!

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-27-05 12:33

The best giveaway is when they say at some point.. " I am madly in love with you and send me some money please for my trip".....:)))

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-28-05 20:43

This might sound funny but I do have a girl I'm very interested in and since I don't wish her to spend what little money she might have I'm going to send her money... so I can find out if she is real. I want to explain to all the men here that spending money on a girl that might be the future woman of your life should matter very little. To simply give up without trying is the problem not the spending of money. Besides a date with a girl here in America now cost me about $50 to $100 just for dancing and some drinks. What is $50 to find out if a dream girl is real. Don't get me wrong I hate being deceived. If after sending her the money she does not go to an internet cafe I will have my answer...and it will be money well spent. Thanks for all your advice and wish me luck.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   09-28-05 21:34

Good luck Marcus, let us know what happens okay!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-29-05 09:10

Marcus--buy her flowers and ask that she be photographed. This way if she has given you false information,you are only missing a little money instead of being strung along by a woman who is not even real for a lot of money. You will get something for your money this way--and if she is sincere,she will put on a pretty smile,write to thank you,and give you personal feedback.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-29-05 10:27

Blaine,

Excellent! I would love buying her flowers anyway so that's a great idea!

This way there is no insult of asking someone if they are real.

Thanks,

Marcus

Reply To This Message

Author: Victor  (---.access.telenet.be)
Date:   10-01-05 14:01

hello Marcus , it's Maurisse here

if her name chould start with an B or the innitials N/C look out cus i hade the same problem and i've lost a lot of money on her . everytime she was to come over something happened to her and she would be needing more money, i have seen her profile on incredydate as a american lady abd now i found her foto in this dating as from UK.
I was stupid enough to fal for it and dont want that to happene to no one else .
best of luck Maurisse

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.