New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why do men who drink too much piva have larger breasts then women do?

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-22-05 19:13

I wanted to apply Jeff`s silly question to another topic!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Why do men who drink too much piva have larger breasts then women do?

Date:   07-22-05 19:28

And if they do have larger breasts,why do they not buy a brassiere? And also,these men should never play tennis!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   07-22-05 20:13

Blaine, I don't think this post is going to save Jeff from the obvious. Its only a matter of time until a woman tears a layer of skin off Jeff. My money is on Elena, how about you? :-)

You know how sometimes women stick together and men stick together? Well, this isn't one of those times, you're on your own Jeff. :-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-22-05 21:09

"... And if they do have larger breasts,why do they not buy a brassiere?..."

hahahahahaha..... dear Blane, I have lost all words..... you are funny.... :) :) :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-22-05 23:12

That is a pretty good bet,Paul. I would not bet against your opinion. I think Elena could be a pretty fiesty Kazakh woman when made to be angry!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-05 09:16

......and just because my topic was not getting enough attention,I revisit it just to give it a little freshening-up!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   07-24-05 14:48

To Paul: I amn't so silly to give my attention to JeffS, but all maybe. Maybe someday I will be bored, time will show it.:)

To Blaine: What does mean word "fiesty"?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-05 15:42

somebody who can be very angry when provoked or antagonized

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-05 18:13

Thank you, Blame, for your explanation!:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   07-24-05 19:05

The interesting thing about the English language is that it seems new words are invented once in awhile, take this example for instance. Many years ago when I was young, I walked into a government office and asked for a list of contractors of a new highway project, the guy said to me the list is semi-private. I was surprised and a little confused so I walked away. I came back a little while later and said 'semi-private'? Is that like being semi-pregnant? Either the list is private or it is not private I went on to say. If the list is private, what the hell is going on, and if it is not private, then would you please give me the list. After a little more talking, I finally got the list, but I didn't get a job. :-)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the English language can be difficult to learn Elena, here is a link to a dictionary that I use quite regularly. I find I need to use this site quite often. http://www.m-w.com

The word feisty also means: a : full of nervous energy : FIDGETY b : being touchy and quarrelsome c : being frisky and exuberant
2 : having or showing a lively aggressiveness : SPUNKY
- feist·i·ness noun

Elena, please realize it is nothing personal, but I am surprised Jeff got away with what he said. Here in North America, he might have received a beating by some women I know. :-)

Maybe that is why Jeff continues to create his own brand of topics.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-25-05 10:51

a good word--spunky. I did expect Jeff to get a tongue lashing from Elena,but she obviously is very refined and holds her head high above this kind of nonsense. Anyway--I believe that a feisty woman will take no B.S off of any man. If you need me to,I can also privately explain B.S. to you

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-25-05 15:05

Thank you, Paul, for your advice about translator's site, I will try to use it!:)

And about Jeff. Most of our women are very patient in their everyday's life - at work, at home and everywhere, so he has great possibility to do and to say here all what he'd like. But I personally hate such kind of people who use of the loyalty and patience of others.

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   07-25-05 16:24

Dorogaia Elena,
Don't be too hard on Jeff. With his sense of humor he could be a Russian, net? In French they'd call him a "trouble-fete", someone who makes trouble at the party. I have a cousin like that whom I love dearly.
Vsevo khoroshevo!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-25-05 18:11

Blaine, really, what does mean B.S.?

John, I value your kindness to Jeff, but his age, I guess, a little more than your cousin's age.:)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.