New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Why do russian woman start to look like men when they turn 40.

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-22-05 11:01

Reply To This Message

Re: Why do russian woman start to look like men when they turn 40.

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-19-20rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-22-05 17:36

Jeff, piva and posting do not mix. While it's true that Russian women in general do not age as well, there are Extremely beautiful Russian women out there over the age of 40. I've found them. You can too.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-22-05 19:11

I have found that people who live on the coast are affected by sun/wind weathering. There are many different factors to consider though. Smoking is one. Severe stress and trauma is another. I have seen a lot of 30 year old women in the US who have been aged by too much drugs and alcohol--methamphetamine and cocaine in particular. A hard life shows itself on a person--for me it is all the broken bones,athritic joints, head trauma,and the lines on my face from too much laughing. I think someone is being a little bit opinionated.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-22-05 19:24

Ouch Jeff. I feel kind of sorry for you because I know there are some attractive women on this forum who are going to tear you a new ass for posting that.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-22-05 21:03

To Jeff: Possibly for the same reason on which you at your 55 years look like a woman.... :) :) :)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   07-22-05 21:15

Jeff - just do a search on this site for women 18-55, and just click on women you find beautiful, and you will find many in their mid-late 40's, so i think you are wrong about russian women aging badly. I think you started this topic just to stir things up. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.nys.biz.rr.com)
Date:   07-23-05 07:32

Any woman can look bad after 40, if she doesn't love herself and take good care of herself!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (12.72.239.---)
Date:   07-23-05 18:23

Very true Kate. It does not matter where she lives.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   07-23-05 20:55

yes, Lance Kate true, but she is a very young girl and do not know a many things.... not all women from FSU have a possibility to do this - family, job, children and not all women have enough income for this.....

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-16-18rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-23-05 22:10

It's really not that difficult Liliya. Sun and wind and problems with weight do the most damage. A simple hat is most of what a person needs to keep the years off the face, not expensive products sold by huge corporations. Do you not have hats in the FSU? :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-05 23:01

Lance, hats it is not a problem and just with hat impossible to decide this troubles.... for understanding you need to live here.....
I have not this problem, if you see my photo I take thiese 1 month back..... :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-05 23:25

you are pretty,and a very charming woman,Liliya. I do not think there are any experts on "graceful aging" here. But I think that love makes a person more beautiful no matter how many creases they wear on their face. And a lovely personality also makes their appearance more beautiful. SOmetimes all it takes is a smile to give a woman great beauty!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-23-05 23:50

thank you Blaine, it is really pleasantly to hear :)
I think , the main not external beauty but internal... sometimes the external beautiful person can be rotten inwardly and conversely.... :) and yes, sure, a smile to give great beauty .... :) so. smile and be happy...

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-08rh15-16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-24-05 05:08

Liliya, some people like yourself are blessed with good genes, and have that timeless beauty that everyone would love to have :)) And, for what it's worth, I have both worked and traveled all over the FSU.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-24-05 11:23

Lance , thank you, but..... each person creates himself, one has received good genes and this beauty is a natural, another has possibility to make for himself artificial beauty, but there is also such who has no a good genes or possibility to create artificial beauty.... And I don't understand why Jeff have a such question.... I think it is not only FSU problem , at the any country it could be observed.... And in the USA also....:)

We have a proverb " All that glitters is not gold ".... :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dialup.itte.kz)
Date:   07-24-05 14:49

I think it's rhetorical question and so it hasn't future here. Just because most of people here have other opinion.

To JeffS: I guess your loved woman from here still didn't give you her attention, sigh... Although some of your topics have let some of us to be witty.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.