New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 A girl from a forum recommended

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.5.---)
Date:   07-16-05 22:28

to use yahoo messenger as a way to find someone. I also know a girl who met her husband on icq. What do you think of such way of making acquantance? Especially men, as you will not have to pay for this.

Reply To This Message

Re: A girl from a forum recommended

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-17-05 00:40

cool--but somewhat limited in search. I like that you can find immigrants on ICQ ie., Russian women living in USA

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-04-05rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-17-05 02:19

I have a friend who has had very good luck finding people this way. Most commonly she has a computer at work and can access the internet at any time from her work. The problem for us in the West is that our times are so different. For me to use ICQ with success I would have to give up sleep :) However, some people do well without sleep, I'm just not one of them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   07-17-05 03:20

It is because of ICQ that I met my first Russian friend. I keep ICQ on most times as I do spend a lot of my nights buying and selling on Ebay or on forums of my hobbies. She just popped up one night and said hi, we now share time almost every day and have become very good friends.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-17-05 07:41

i know of a english guy meeting his brazilian wife this way - so it seems to work, they have been married for past 2 years, and r still happy together, but they r younger couple. hes 27 now and shes 21.

also my friend marion in usa met her husband also in usa this way last year, hes 31, she is 23.

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   07-17-05 09:53

About Yahoo messenger. It is fast, hopefully(without viruses), takes small Internet trafik. I use Yahoo messenger only for chat with my best friends, who I was writing enough a long time and who I know enough well. But for getting of new friends(in my opinion) it is not too much comfortable, because you get much information and don't remember all what was told to you.. Of course , it is not comportable, if you use Internet cafe, which have always slow Internet, and you pay money for used time here, not for trafik.
Nadya

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   07-17-05 09:57

It is good , if you know English enough well and can type fast.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-18-05 06:18

Men pay all the time. We get divorced we pay. Child support, alimony. What's $29.95. Where else can you chat with different people from around the globe. Sometimes it's even fun. I enjoy catching scammers so the money is not important.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-18-05 08:08

You are from So Carolina so I imagine it would be kind of like a squirrel hunt-but cheaper!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-18-05 09:54

'... I enjoy catching scammers so the money is not important...."

it seems like your main hobby, it is looks like a bad sick.... be carefull....

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-18-05 16:06

it is a hobby. I have caught over 10 so far. It's fun playing there silly game.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-18-05 17:50

bad hobby seems like a hard sick.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-18-05 18:35

and what do you do after you have "caught" them? What is the satisfaction? They just go to another site.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-18-05 23:23

Hey Zhanna I like your newer pic :) I can see your hair now. Grrrrrrrr

very nice

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-19-05 22:25

What does "Grrrrrrrrrr" mean? :-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-20-05 00:08

It means a tiger for your love,baby!! I laugh!! It is a sound,Zhanna!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-20-05 00:11

(Grrrrrr = Growl) Zhanna sorry, I was being cheeky, it means I saw it and thought hmmmm very nice :))

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-20-05 00:13

not cheeky Andrew--throaty!! I make this sound sometimes too,but it is more like Hmmmmmmmmm! Or just Mmmmmmmmm!!

Reply To This Message

Author: jbowe  (---.cwc.gci.net)
Date:   07-26-05 17:58

Liliya, I think JeffS might have a few screws loose to begin with. I noticed at the end of this chat forum that he is looking for a lady that likes to sail but must have her own sail boat. Why would a man look on a site like this for a lady with a sail boat. I think he should buy his own if he can afford it then find a women to join him. I do believe thats what a man would do. Oh yes and buy the way since I know he reads these I have my own boat JeffS.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-05 19:20

WHat if she has only a Zodiac or a Hobie Cat? Maybe a radio controlled sailboat

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-26-05 21:44

Ibowe, I think it was not true, Jeff no need a lady, he is like a crazy huntsman looking scammers only.... he teased them and after that catch..... he gets pleasure after hunt and visits our forum to tell us of this and to put a silly topics..... I think he much raged with this hunt and he becames like scammer too..... yes, I hate all scammers (men and women) but this doesn't mean that I hate all people....

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   07-26-05 23:16

Hi Liliya - yes jeff has taken scam hunting to a new level. I thought i was bad, but jeff is in a different league to me !!!! :)

Why does Jeff have these silly topics? Is he bored with life? I think he needs scammers in his life to make it more interesting. Without scammers he would have no life. :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 08:49

hi James, I know you are a true man and don't get enjoyment when find any scammers... but Jeff this like high enjoyment... he is provoke the different womans, I allow that amongst them there is scammer, but I think there is a much real women who believe his sweet letters... I think he offering these women to fly in the USA and when they tell that haven't enough money for this he puts the stigma - SCAMMER and right at this moment he gets the enjoyment like ecstasy... I think this is heavy disease....

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 09:20

He is probably really hurt inside from being scammed before,and is taking out his anger by discovering other scammers and exposing them.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 09:32

a revenge ??? but revenge is convicted any religion, not so? a many people have such are hurt... have you any idea, what could be if all these people will like Jeff?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 09:45

Now we are getting somewhere!!! We use the feelings of an old experience to protect ourselves if the same experience happens again. And this is one more reason it is difficult for men to be with women over 30 in the US. Many women this age and over have kids,and have an ex husband ( maybe more than one ) that have made them wary and mistrusting of all men,so when a good man comes along in her life,he is treated suspiciously,as if HE is the ex husband. We call it "baggage". It has happened to me before from a woman with 3 children. She was beautiful,very intelligent,and loved to dance,which I did too. But she punished me for her ex husbands abuse of her. It is difficult to put these things behind--not just for women,but for men too-- Jeff cannot let this scam thing rest because he has not resolved this problem in his mind.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 10:03

ahhhh Blane, if we will have just such thoughts, we must lay and die..... but I am not sure if you will agree with it... I agree, we are all have positive and negative experience in our life, but only weak person can do so... another thing which I want to say it is a big different in age.... I am sure that it is could be one of main reason why so a lot scammers we have now.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 10:08

I refuse to surrender,even if it seems that I might lose. I would rather fall on my face a hundred times then say---oh I quit,I must not go on any longer. It is not how many times we fall down -it is that we are able to keep standing back up.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 10:22

"Life was never meant to be easy"

you are right, I have same thoughts also and I think it is main reason why we are here and continue our searching for the special one person.... only he who never does anything never makes mistakes..... :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-27-05 10:29

I also think that to not make a decision--this is still a decision. I will make poor choices,but a negative change is better then no change at all. Mistake is a bad word for me. I call them poorly made decisions

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.