New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Can someone please answer this?

Author: Tim Perry  (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date:   07-11-05 14:02

Why are girls on the black list, still allowed to have their profiles viewable in the Gallery and search areas ? I 've seen several girls, some of whom tried to scam me, who I recognized from new-datings own black list , while browsing pic's and profiles. I do believe that the burden of ridding the site of these low-life people falls on those of us who are concerned, but after they are reported, and proven to be scammers, the site has a responsibility to it's paying customers to remove them from the site. They not only don't remove them, they allow their profiles to remain available for the next new victim who doesn't know to look in the black list before viewing gallery pic's . It's an un-necessary risk at our expense. WHY?

Reply To This Message

Re: Can someone please answer this?

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-12-05 03:28

Check out valentina from odessa - shes not even real, its an agency owner putting her pics on here. Valentina is married to local guy and the owner pays her to meet men just for lunch and they never see her again.

The administrator on this site is pretty good, though a bit slow, so i am sure they will be removed again soon.

Anyways there are alot worse sites out there - friendfinder, match, americansingles which are full of 100's of scammers.

This ones not too bad !!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Tim Perry  (---.no.no.cox.net)
Date:   07-12-05 03:52

Thanks for the info James. Yea, I'm also a member, or past member of the other sites that you mentioned, and they are over-run with scammers. That's really why I came here in the first place, and more recently match doctor, which also has it's share of scammers and spammers. But each profile on that site has an abuse tag for easy reporting, and they are quick to verify and cancel abusers. I'm digressing; the profiles I mentioned have been on the black list for 2 to 3 months, and are still in the public gallery. I think that's a little slow for the risk it places the paying customers at. It indicates indifference to me, and I would like to see them raise their effeciency level to prove a little more dedication and respect for our patronage. Is that too much to ask?

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-12-05 04:16

I think that if all dating sites had programs for facial comparisons,it would greatly elminate the insincere women who "fish" for suckers. There are just too many to monitor,and they hop around different sites like frogs. I have stopped being concerned by the bad women ( or men,kids,wolves,sheep ) who try to take advantage. Every man should arm themselves with a little information--and lets face it--be reasonable and have half a brain to recognize deception. These bait and swap scenarios have been around since we were in the bronze age at least! They come with many different styles of games. If you truly are so incensed by scammers ( I hate that word ) there are more high-brow sites with incredibly low numbers of "players". Most of the blacklist sites even tell you the name of these sites--the most famous being Elena Petrova`s site. But these sites are not 100% immune to the deceptors. Even infamous sites like Matchdoctor have women who remain from before the time when the hammer came down on the con artists. And they can always just lie and state their place of residence as the USA. Some honest women do this too,because it is becoming harder for FSU women to join Matchdoctor. Also remember that the game is not always about money. Some women get to party with different guys and have an almost endless vacation. If you have the big money on hand,I venture to say that when she sniffs it,she may stop sending you pre-written,canned letters. You will know when her grammarization changes and suddenly you do not understand her as easily as you did before. Remember--if it is too good to be true,chances are it is! Good luck,and do not discount a good woman because she does not have Slavic features and a thick Romanian accent!!

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-12-05 07:31

I had the same problem with New Dating, However, after presenting New Dating with proper documentation they removed the woman. However, it did take several weeks.

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.170.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   07-12-05 14:50

Hello guys,

Thanks for your posts. We do try to ban people who have been previously reported as scammers. Often the problem is that the same person's group of photos goes under different names/locations and it's more difficult to reveal them fast. But thanks to your and other members' active help we remove them off the site. Just on the other day we've added special feature for IP check and all the ficticious agencies or persons who post fake profiles are to be identified and banned.

Thank you all!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.