New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What do you do when you catch a scammer.

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-11-05 04:01

Most dating sites don't care about scammers all they want is there money. Maybe this problem should be brought up to Govt. officals in these countries and maybe these woman will get some jail time for there crime. Always save pictures and as much text as possible if you suspect your being scammed. Also play along with scammer. The more information you get the easier it is to report her to Scamming sites. Hopefully men will start to check these sites. I have heard from many men that they have been scammed out of a lot of meny. It has to stop. However, unless we report these woman nobody will ever know.

Reply To This Message

Re: What do you do when you catch a scammer.

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-11-05 05:22

But the countries dont enforce it - like russia and ukraine, where they are already dealing with rampant corruption, and scamming is the least of their problems.

Just go to Kyiv Police Dept and have a look at their case files and their unopended cases. They have boxes and boxes of unopened cases going back for the past 3-4 years, and they are grossly understaffed, with most police officers sharing 1 secretary for 10 officers. Yes these police officers have to type up their own reports on old typewriters.

More money needs to be invested by the west to enable these governments to fight corruption, and until that happens corruption and scamming will continue at a rampant rate.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-11-05 05:53

What I did Richard was to write to the Embassy's. Let them know there is a severe problem. If U.S. relations are to be kept with these countries they will do something. I also wrote to my Senators and Congressman to let them know there is a problem. I think the millions of dollars men loose to these scammers is a crime. Eventually someone will do something if enough letters are written.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   07-15-05 08:07

that may be true.. but the men willingly send their money.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.