New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Interesting location...

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.132.dial.online.kz)
Date:   07-02-05 05:59

It's very interesting why there are here Russian (Kazakhstanian, Unkrainian etc.) women, and western men. But it's almost impossible to find westerm women and men fro the CIS?

Reply To This Message

Re: Interesting location...

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-02-05 07:04

Talking of western women - Take english women, they want to live in england only and usually within 7 miles of their parents, and they will only date people that live within max 20 mile radius, same goes for girls in Chicago. So they have no interest in foreign men unless these men are living in their city. There are a few exceptions to this.

As for CIS men - i have a good friend Vitaly (jurist) who lives in Kyiv, he is now 28, and he is happy dating locally because he says there are plenty of beautiful women for him to date and choose from and he does not have to go looking elsewhere. When he was in san diego, usa he struggled to date average looking girls, yet in ukraine he dates beautiful women, so i dont blame him for dating only in Kyiv.

I liked your question - i will have to ask Vitaly next time i see him in sept about this and see what his views are. :)

Thats my perceptions, i will wait for Blaine to give his views hopefully from a different perspective.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-03-05 02:14

So you have found other men. Good for you. I don't think I will be calling again. That was really a bad phone connection.

Reply To This Message

Age gaps - i am flabbergasted

Date:   07-03-05 16:38

I want to ask both Jeff and Bonny - why were you two corresponding?

Bonny - you are 22 years old, why do you email and talk to someone that is 33 years older than you, do you not have a father figure? Do you date 50 year old men in russia as well? I bet not. So why? Whats the attraction? Is it just desperation? I would love to know from Bonny, whats the attraction? I can imagine you going to discos together.

Also, for Jeff - there are plenty of beautiful women in their 30's and 40's on this site, so why a 22 year old? Are you looking for a new grand daughter? I am not trying to be sarcastic, i am just trying to understand why?

I met an american in Kyiv a few weeks ago, and he was so sensible. He was 45 years old, and all the women that he met were between 32-37, and thats why i am sure that he will find a successful relationship.

I get asked out in USA by girls that are 19, and i just think yuk !!!!! Thats too young, as i couldnt even go to a bar with her, cuz shes too young.

Why? Why? Why? Please please expalin to me.

Reply To This Message

Re: Age gaps - i am flabbergasted

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-03-05 18:58

:) Bravo James.... :) good question... yes it is really interesting, why?... what they want to get and that can get....

Reply To This Message

Re: Age gaps - i am flabbergasted

Date:   07-03-05 19:22

Easy answer John, we are friends. No romance just good old friends. Freindship does not have an age.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-03-05 20:19

"So you have found other men. Good for you. I don't think I will be calling again. That was really a bad phone connection."

friends have not such reaction.... frends will not tell so... :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.156.dial.online.kz)
Date:   07-03-05 21:14

Hey, Jeff! You gave everything to everybody! Is it friend?

To James: He is really just a friend. Why not?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-03-05 21:28

So Bonny you have many 55 year old male friends in russia?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-03-05 21:32

Just one, but 58. He is old communist and I'm historian. So, it's very interesting to talk to him.

Reply To This Message

dating women 30 plus years younger

Date:   07-03-05 21:41

Jeff says "So you have found other men. Good for you. I don't think I will be calling again"

Sorry Jeff but if you were friends then you would not care if she had met other men, and you would be friends with her regardless. I have several female friends in USA and i will phone them and i dont care if they are married or date another men, because i am just friend. Thats what a friend should be. Sounds like you wanted a very very young wife. :)

I am just perplexed since i have seen "alot" of beautiful older women on this site.

Bonny still hasnt answered my question - do you have many 55 year old russian male friends?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-03-05 21:45

James see higher :)

Hey, Jeff! Read written by James. He is right :) So, I am not as you, and I won't tell here everything I know about you...

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-03-05 21:48

Thanks Bonny :) I was surprised by Jeff leaving his comments on this forum, seems he was bitter about being rejected by you.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-03-05 21:51

No. We are communicating with him by mail :) Talk about friendship :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-04-05 02:13

We are freinds only. I have known her for a year. Nothing more. Nothing less than friendship. We joke alot.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-04-05 02:45

You said "So you have found other men. Good for you. I don't think I will be calling again. That was really a bad phone connection."

Nah sounds like a love interest to me, and you are now just trying to cover your tracks. The cats out of the bag - its too late. :)

When i was in Kyiv i did see a man in his 60's with a small travel bag holding hands with a girl that was maybe 20-21, so there are others out there other than yourself. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.spacegate.com.ua)
Date:   07-04-05 08:03

James
You are wrong about our relations. He is really just friend. I have a man who I think of all the time. I meet him here. And I needn't someone else exept for him.
So, I wish to everybody the same happyness!

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-04-05 20:54

Why are you still on a dating site if you have already found the love of your life? Maybe you have doubts. As soon as i find the love of my life, i will remove my profile from every dating site, because i want to show that i am serious about the relationship, and i am not looking for anyone else

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   07-04-05 21:33

Dorogaia Bonnie,
When you say you met your man "here" do you mean on the website or in Slavgorod? Gde Slavgorod, nedaleko ot Omska?

They're both fortunate men, Jeff for winning your friendship and your man for winning you!

Udachi!

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.69.dial.online.kz)
Date:   07-05-05 20:42

To James: I just like to communicate with different people. Exept for my darling I found here many friends, not only Jeff, from many countries. As I noticed people meet here each other not only for love, but for friendship too...

To John: I meant "here" at New-Dating.com

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-13-05 22:16

To James: I also communicate for more than one year with an American man who is 18 years older (I am 30 and he is 48), he is going to visit me in a month. He wants to know whther he will come as a suitor, or as a friend only, and I don't know what to answer, I think I should meet him in real to be able to answer this question.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-14-05 02:33

You are right Zhanna- You should meet him and then decide.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-14-05 08:55

How can he be a suitor before being simply a friend? You will only know if he is "suitable" after being near him in the physical sense for a while. It seems that after a year,the only thing left to decide is physiological compatability. You will see each other so closely that you may be charmed by each other or repelled. Hopefully you will be or are already good friends !! Good luck to you !

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.5.---)
Date:   07-15-05 19:49

I found here a similar topic (Why most American men prefer very young women ...). It's interesting, though there were not so many posts of such men.
I think we are already good friends with that man, he understands me very well, but I have many doubts because of his age and the country where he lives, it's so far from here, and I know nobody there, I will be totally dependant on him, etc, etc.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   07-15-05 23:39

Than make yourself independent of him.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-16-05 03:35

Your a real downer. When it comes to friends there is no age.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.226.---)
Date:   07-16-05 15:31

I think, Zhanna, you have to tell him all about your doubts before or during your real dating. And if you both will want to have love relationship further you will find easily answers to and work out most of these problems. Good luck to you!:)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.5.---)
Date:   07-16-05 22:44

To Jeffs: But I don't need a friend only.

Reply To This Message

Author: Aida  (195.69.160.---)
Date:   07-20-05 10:48

Hey, guys! I wonder why the main theme of this topic and headline don't fit? What's the matter?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.