New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 scammers...advice needed please

Author: Alan64  (---.cable.ubr04.azte.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date:   05-31-05 19:14

hi there folks i,am new to dating ladys from diff countrys and was wondering what Q to ask to try and find out who are the scammer's.. and why the admin off these,s site's are not doing any thing about it( why not vet the lady's to make sure there for real) at the end of the day i,ve not really had any luck with lady's in the uk so i thought i would try lady's out side the uk but i dont want to get ripped off i just want to find myself a nice girl and settle down and enjoy life..the thought of spending all that time to find out she,s not for real really puts me off, it,s a real shame becuse i,am sure there must be some nice ladys on this site who really do want to meet men from the uk like myself...any advice would be good...thanks in advance..and if there are any nice girls reading this post that would like a nice man from the uk please get in touch...alan

Reply To This Message

Re: scammers...advice needed please

Author: Andria  (---.116.69.69.ispeednet.net)
Date:   06-01-05 06:25

hi room what are you all talking about?

Reply To This Message

Author: Alan64  (---.cable.ubr04.azte.blueyonder.co.uk)
Date:   06-01-05 08:51

were talking about scammers my dear..

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   06-23-05 03:49

Go to www.antiscam.org website - and check out the list of legitimate agencies. Unfortunately there are only a few, and even these few still engage in some indiscreet practices.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.