New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Olga 26039

Author: Marcus  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   12-26-04 00:33

WARNING! If anyone is writing to this girl Olga with ID 26039--STOP! If her letters seem like template letters...it's because they are. Have you gotten to the part where she tells you how her parents have met? Like this:
---------------------------
Mine daddy and mum have got acquainted on final school party. Daddy has finished building school, and at them passed Final dance in one of numerous cafes - small restaurants in Kazan. It was necessary for personnel of cafe to prepare for all for arrival of graduates, but to that day there was a problem. One of cooks who worked at this restaurant was ill and consequently could not come for work. The director Restaurant (it was the girlfriend of my mum) has decided to invite to help to prepare food my mum, as She knew, that my mum is able and likes is tasty to prepare. Mum has agreed to come. Soon there came graduates and the holiday began. Daddy communicated with friends, but suddenly he wants Usual water, and on a table of her did not appear. Then daddy has decided to pass on kitchen and to pour to itself
----------------------------

She also goes by a different ID. Don't waste you time with her....I've read that same exact letter before from another person.

Reply To This Message

Re: Olga 26039

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-27-04 05:28

You has reported about her in administration of the site?

Reply To This Message

Re: Olga 26039

Author: Ken  (---.bctel.ca)
Date:   12-27-04 20:27

Hey Marcas yes she has sent me a letter saying she would like to get to know me but now i will not waist my time.thanx

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.