New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Honest women on this site ?

Author: Don  (---.waldlk01.mi.comcast.net)
Date:   12-25-04 19:20

Hi all,

Happy Holidays !

This is the 4th or 5th site that I have searched in order to find the woman I am looking for. The other sites claimed to be very aggresive toward scammers, but they were on there anyway. How does this site differ from the rest ? I have already had my share of scammer contact, and I have reported them all to the sites, but it is very difficult to tell which site to trust. It can be very frustrating to invest time in getting to know a woman through email, only to get the usual "a family member is ill and I need money for the hospital" story. Or any of the other variations. Any suggestions ?

Reply To This Message

Re: Honest women on this site ?

Author: Marcus  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   12-25-04 19:33

It's sad to say no matter how much precaution you take there is always a chance you're talking with a scammer. No matter what site, the scammers seem to be in there somewhere. All I can say is there are real women out there, just keep trying and sorting them out. First thing I'd do is check out the scam sites and make sure her picture is not on there. Second, if her letters sound "canned" to you...send her a picture of your dog and see if her response is, "oh how great you look". After a few letters ask her for a phone number and address. Hell I ask a girl in the USA for her phone number the first time I see her...why should it be any less here. Good luck!

Reply To This Message

Re: Honest women on this site ?

Author: Don  (---.waldlk01.mi.comcast.net)
Date:   12-25-04 19:51

Thanks Marcus,
Yeah, I have done all of that too. I intentionally send them a crazy photo to see if I get a reaction. It would be nice if a site took more aggressive approach and actually offered some sort of a check or confirmation of posted information. Even if it were at a cost, it would be worth it to know the person you were communicating with was real !

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.