New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I'm not sure if he's a scammer, but...

Author: Nata  (81.200.24.---)
Date:   05-20-11 17:51

Ladies, I don't call his name as I don't have any evidences (I hope he respects and thanx me for that:-))))). But it looked a bit strange from a very beginning and when "he was rabbed at Malasya" it became clear. Well, there is always a chance that what he told me was true:-) But stilll... below is a list of mistakes he made with me
I was so kind that explained them to him, but still it could be usefull for others:-))

1. Flight booking without name and date of birth. It cant' be
2. Business-class and the cheapest hotel do not fit together
3. Russian visa can't be ready within one day. Especially for the military man. And it is imposible to collect all docs for visa for 1 day. Flight booking (there and back) is alwais needed for visa and you "booked" the flight after you "got visa", and it was only one way ticket. And they don't give 3 months multivisa if you apply 1st time and do it yourself.
4. different t-shirts when you were talking to me (which seem to be a real time, but it doesn't really matters) and when you in 15 mins shown me "your dick". By the way, normally men do not shave their dick if they don't have a constant lover (and you told me you didn't for 7 years since your wife deid). It's my experience based on couple of dousen of men. And althougth it was a videocall the picture of your dick was frosen => it was a photo and I assume not yours (you dont look like the one with such a dick). there are also some more technical stories which I'm too lazy to explain.
5. your cat in your office... hm... your cat at office at military object... hm twice...
6. 12 years old boy can't walk alone in a strange country
7. you never shown a photo of your son although I asked 2-3 times
8. you didn't know that famous man I called you and just copy-pasted Wikipedia
9. you weren't interested in me - never commented "general remarks" about my day
10. remark of weather in Paris was copy-pasted from somewhere - people don't talk that way. If you really were there you would say "it's warm and sunny" for example. Not "its 22 C/F"
11. Never called my name, only baby
12. Mozilla doesn't load automatically pages, and of course it doesn't update them (your last updated your profile xx.xx.xxxx)
13. too few details before the "accedent at Malasya" and too many details of the accedent. the most funny was "I didn't pay for taxy as I booked form holiday in advene" - it would be believable if you booked and pre-paid a transfer from the airport and "the case" happened on your way from the aitport to hotel.
14. time difference... between Moscow and Paris it's 2 hours and you whent to bed when it was 7 here = 5 in paris hm,,, Malasya has 5 hours with Moscow. You smsed me at 17 (5pm) Moscow = 22 (10pm) Malasya. What did you do in bush at such a time??? and what kind of shopping could you have in bush???? normal people do shopping in cities... and during the day-time:-))
15. shopping in Paris? For family?? Family of 1 man and 1 boy? What is it there not in period of sales that you don't have in London? And Paris is not that cheaper than Londen to cover the flight.
16 the phone number which it is impossible to call to, only send sms (I tyred:-)) And you were too stupid to publish the "real" number at skype
17. your working hours: you said you work from 8 till 16 and you can chat only from office. How the hell you chated at late evenings and weekends???
18. one day you deleted picture from skype profile. And you "lost" your webcam. Next day your 'accident" happened
19. Once you said I wrote you next day after you pid for the site. It's a free site baby,,, for waht did you pay?
20. Military man = has "battle friends" which is quite a friendship. And in crisis situation you still ask money from woman whom you know for 2 weeks virtually and who once clearly announced she doesn't support men with money
21. Have you ever heard about internet banking?:-) It;s been a very long time since people paid big sums by cash (and payment for college must be not that smal amount), Why not to transfer it from your account directly to the school account?.. And why your sister couldn't transfer money to your account which you could open in any bank in Malasya for 5 mins...
22. You insisted that I talk to somebody from your family, but you didn't want to participate in that. Once I agreed you forgot about that idea. Another strange thing: your mom has skype but doesn't have her own skype account (as you said your mom will talk with me from yours)...

Reply To This Message

Re: I'm not sure if he's a scammer, but...

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   06-03-11 16:44

WOW, you found a big time stupid scammer !
That guy is as bad as the women scammers!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.