New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 American girl in search of Russian man;

Author: Ashley  (---.lightspeed.renonv.sbcglobal.net)
Date:   05-13-10 01:40

Hello, my name is Ashley!

You can find out more about me on my profile, but I'm 18 and I am a freshmen in college, studying to become a nurse.

I am very interested in meeting new people from Russia, either to be friends, or maybe start a relationship. I'm interested in Russian men anywhere from 20-30 years old :)

I am moving to Russia in a few years, once I finish college here, to begin my career as a surgical assistant nurse. I'm not exactly sure yet, but I think I'm going to move to Nizhny Novgorod when I do move, but that might change as new job opportunities come up.

I like men who are tall and strong, and who love the outdoors. I am very active, I like to hike, jog, bike, and horseback ride. I also love to camp! I'm pretty healthy and am an avid vegetarian, and have been for years. It's not a big deal to me, and I don't care if you eat meat or not, haha ;) I love to read all kinds of things from novels to poetry.

Oh yes! I do speak Russian, but not very well. I just started classes at the university where I live, and am also being tutored :) I hope to become very good at speaking Russian soon though! I speak German fluently as well though, so if it's easier for us to speak in German rather than English, I can do that as well.

There's nothing too interesting to note now, but I'm very friendly, quiet, shy, and a little bit silly :)

Feel free to say hello!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.