New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My Girlfriend is bothering me for marriage.

Author: Gary Jonas  (---.pacenet-india.com)
Date:   11-21-09 22:05

So I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years and she's been badgering me about living together & marriage.

I've told her that I will never get married even if hell freezes over. I told her I don't care if God Himself came down from heaven and appeared to me physically & told me to get married. It aint going to happen.

What is the result? she won't leave. She won't end the relationship. What should I do?

By the way I think it's better for a woman to complain about her boyfriend not wanting to move in with her than it is for her to complain about her boyfriend's living habits after they move in together.

That's why I'm not living with her. As long as I don't live with her she can't complain about my living habits.

I have even saw her browsing at http://www.totallyonlinedating.com/ several times with a guy and there is something cooking between them also.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.