New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 AMERICAN WOMEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Author: JOHNCARLO  (---.si.res.rr.com)
Date:   10-23-08 04:27

IM SURE THAT A WELL CULTURED, FAMILY ORIENTATED YOUNG LADY CAN BE FOUND IN ANY GREAT CITY. BUT COULD THERE BE ONE IN MY CITY?
MAYBE IF MY CITY WAS MADE OF SILICON BOARDS, AND SOLID STATE TRANSISTORS. I THINK BY NOW I HAVE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF THE DRUG FILLED BOOZE HOUNDS DANCING TO URBAN BEATS. THE CLUB SCHENE IS OVER PRICED, OVER RATED, AND WELL BEYOND THE PRICE OF ADMISSION. SO, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US? SILICON VALLEY? IVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR A WEEK AND I HAVE ALREADY ENCOUNTERED A NUMBER OF SIDE LINE SHOWS, EASTERN PROMISES, AND A LOVE LETTER THAT WOULD MAKE BILLY JOAL WRITE A MASTER PIECE. WE NEED A STRIKE AND IT MUST BE NOW. LIFE MUST BE SIMPLE!! LOVE IS NOT COMPLICATED, ROMANCE IS BIENG DILUTED WITH NOTIONS OF GRANDURE, AND ILLUSIONS OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. SO, HOW DO WE OVERCOME SUCH A FEAT?

Reply To This Message

Re: AMERICAN WOMEN STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Author: Vix  (---.smart.vn.ua)
Date:   12-12-08 17:47

By coming back to reality, man, trust me on that, and there's no other way to do it. Just live your life to it's fullest, believe in love and remember, there's someone, who's looking for you and waiting for you, the same way you're now seeking that special someone. It will come.

Reply To This Message

Author: Inga  (---.pppoe.avangarddsl.ru)
Date:   12-19-08 20:12

Fine answer, Vix.)

Reply To This Message

Author: Darylene  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   02-08-09 23:17

John carlo
you really need to take it easy,i know these ladies are heartless as you think of them,i have heard stories of how they get married only rip a man off his wealth,i hate when ladies live in a mystery of laziness...lol.I seek a man who is really serious about his search.Maybe you can write me at darylenemamilov@yahoo.com

dary...

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.sub-75-208-227.myvzw.com)
Date:   02-12-09 18:35

hahaha....gotta be careful on here, alot of serious scammers.... seems like I get lots of 'form letters' and in no time, cries for financial assistance...:-)

Reply To This Message

Author: ludmila  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   05-21-09 15:53

To Richard:
You are a pessimist. Besides, you are afraid in a life of real women, and on the Internet are afraid of virtual women. You will search for the beloved eternally. The reason - YOUR psychological problem. I ask to excuse for bad English, I use "online translator".

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.