New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Purposes...

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.42.dial.online.kz)
Date:   10-18-05 22:32

How do you think what can be real life-purpose? I try to think of, but everything seems too litle for whole life... How do you think?

Reply To This Message

Re: Purposes...

Author: James  (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date:   11-06-05 15:54

real life purpose is just to find happiness. once u have found this everything else is not so important.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   11-06-05 20:44

The purpose of life is easy...it is to live a life of purpose.

...To have goals and to feel productive. The purpose of mankind, is simply to continue it's existance. For that to happen, we make ourselves happy...work to feel productive ...and love to feel and to let ourselves know we matter.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   11-06-05 22:19

James, we didn't hear from you for a long time. Did you find your happiness already in Kiev?:))

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dynamic.dsl.as9105.com)
Date:   11-07-05 01:37

No - i was in language school in Kiev during the whole of Sept and in Dresden, Germany in October. Its tougher to get email access in Ukraine, and even in East Germany as well. I understand what its like now for a girl to email someone. If a girl writes you a long letter it takes alot of effort to go to internet cafes all the time, sometimes u have to wait to use computers, sometimes its closed, its tough !!!!!

I have not given up yet. I am going to be in Kiev and Berlin again during Nov and Dec. Why kiev? One of my best friends Vitaly lives there, and he looks after me while i am there.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   11-07-05 02:42

James,
The last building on main street in Kiev, opposite end of the Freedom Sq. same side as subway, up one flite is the fastest and cheepest Internet I have found in Kiev. I have used it for three years, just around the corner is TGI Fridays.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marcus  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   11-07-05 03:03

Never knew there was a TGI Fridays in Kiev. All I do is visit the Mc Donalds there. Chicken burger some how tastes different...I like it better actually. Anyways, I'll use the internet info.

Reply To This Message

Author: JeffS  (---.180-pool-cable-he.sccoast.net)
Date:   11-07-05 07:01

Love is the purpose of life, but very few people really find it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-07-05 07:05

I have never to Kiev myself, but it would be nice to visit Russia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.200.188.24.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-15-05 21:45

I see no good purpose here! :(((

Reply To This Message

Author: Kate  (---.mg.net.ua)
Date:   11-17-05 14:06

Love is not a good purpose?!?!?

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.nc.uz)
Date:   11-17-05 14:53

What is a purpose? on each stage of the lifes we have a different tasks and we are do everything to personify all them in life, moment when problem is executed purpose is reached, but hereon before us appear the new tasks and new purposes..... some people go whole life to its purposes....

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-05 08:06

love is everything.

Reply To This Message

Author: Bonny  (---.154.192.180.dial.online.kz)
Date:   11-18-05 12:00

I agree with Jeff: Love is everything, it's a condition of soul. But purpose is something other... the aim to go to...

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.nc.uz)
Date:   11-18-05 15:07

I agree Love is everything, but love can not be purpose.....

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-18-05 18:36

Okay. I didn't invent this. All life purposes can be separated to 5 main:

1. To be (it means to be someone, the social status)
2. To have
3. To know
4. To be (in means the place)
5. To feel

Everyone has all these purposes, but on the different levels and everyone can position these purposes. ?1 means the aim is the most important, ?5 - the less. But everyone has all of them. Position these purposes and decide what you have to do in your life for to be happy. For example, if the aim To Be (place) has the first position, you should decide where are you going to live and build your plans according to your decision. If the main position in your aim's list has the purpose To Have, you should build your plans according to your future financial status and discover all ways how to have enough money: it can be a good work or a good marriage. If the main aim is To Know - your future is: to be a journalist or scientist, etc., etc..
Love accords to the purpose To Feel. Some people really have this aim like the main one: it's not very important where to live, how wealthy to be, how many things to know, what social status to have, but it's the most important - To Love. Of course, all aims mean something for all people, but I’m talking about the main things, the course – where to go in the life.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-05 06:21

Way to long Kate, I fell asleep. sorry.

Reply To This Message

Date:   11-21-05 09:33

Hehe... :-)
I had to explain ;-)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.