New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Problems in dating in FSU

Author: James  (---.rosem.hyatthsia.com)
Date:   12-23-05 02:06

Ok i have a girlfriend now in Kiev, Ukraine, so i will share with you some of my insights.

Firstly she only gets visas to Western European countries for work purposes, and will be in Paris in March for work. The same goes for my friend Vitaly who owns a house and has very good job with german law firm in Kiev. He can only get visas for work purposes, though he says he can get visas to US and Western Europe though it is difficult.

Secondly, one of my best friends lives in Kiev. His name is Vitaly, and one night i went out with his friends and i took anna with me, and all his friends treated anna like garbage, because she was dating a foreign man. So get used to that. It seems to be pretty common here. They would just ignore every thing she said, and pretend she was not there, and also when we met these people they would shake my hand but ignore anna. So you have to be very sensitive to the girls feelings all the time.

Thirdly, each country has a different culture. In Ukraine flowers are a routine gift that men give to women all the time, and if you date a girl the you should buy flowers on a regular basis. A bouquet of roses costs approx 60 grh ($12) and 1 rose costs 13 grh ($2.60).

Fourthly, if your girl has any brothers or sisters be prepared for complete difference in attitudes among them. Women that inc mothers and sisters will approve of u dating their daughter, though brothers will not.

I have had many bizarre experiences while i was in Kiev among the people, some good, some not so good. So please remember try to be sensitive to the girls feelings all the time, and you should make a good impression.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.