New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 For men coming to Ukraine,Moldova, Romania

Author: Dale  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   07-13-11 06:29

Hay guys I am a American living in Chisinau Moldova now offering transport services for all you guys that need a non scarry driver and not a rip off service to get you to and from locations in Ukraine and in Moldova or Romania.
I can do airport pick up and drop offs and get you around for dates with your new lady friend.
I can also do over watch service on the women you want to meet to see if she is honest or a crook, or I can help you when you are with the women I can watch her daily activity's to see if she has a boy friend or is a mafia owned rip off women in Ukraine.
In Odessa Ukraine these Mafia owned women are all over doing rip off scams on Foriegn men .
I have shipped a new 4x4 Chevorlet Crew Cab truck and camper to Moldova for my new tourism truck to transport clients .
Ride in an American air conditioned rugged Truck so you don't have to risk your life in some rusty queeky broken down Russian taxi lada car !
Feel free to ask for my prices for help if anyone need it .
Guys be safe turst know one when in Ukraine if you do your a fool and you get whats coming to you !

Dale.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.