New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 I am in love with one woman from this site and she knows who she is.

Author: JeffS  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   07-11-05 04:38

Reply To This Message

Re: I am in love with one woman from this site and she knows who she is.

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-11-05 05:43

i am intrigued - is she in love with you? Is it someone that you have met in person? :) Congratulations Jeff whens the wedding? :)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   07-15-05 08:05

She needs to know that you are in love with her.. maybe you should tell her and then she will know who she is.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-16-05 13:30

Is she older than 21?

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.226.---)
Date:   07-16-05 15:50

To Jeffs: It becomes clear now why you open so numerous topics here (many of them are just silly)...You so much want to attract her attention to your person!:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-16-05 16:15

maybe you will stop now? :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   07-16-05 19:21

Elena, I agree with you. You are a brave woman. I wrote about it to Jeffs in private e-mail, when he had opened many enough silly topics in the first time in forum here. I didn't want to offend him in forum. But how I understand him to understand nothing, he cannot educacate . Because he have opened many not intresting(I am afraid to call it their really name -silly) topics again . Of course, here everybody can tell everything, but I met a man like Jeffs for the fist time. Usually men want to seam intelligent and witty, but not silly.
best regards
Nadya

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-16-05 20:03

Hey Jeff - so are you going to defend yourself? I think Jeff was bored, thats why he opened up so many topics. But there have been some good topics on here which i wish we could focus on as opposed to scammers and jeff's silly topics. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   07-16-05 21:37

Actually Jeff exists only as a photo of a wealthy playboy. In reality HE is a girl from Kiev who hates men. Don't we all have the right to be a little silly? Why else would be indulging in this foolish, futile pasttime?

I grew up near a Ukrainian neighborhood in New York. You knew you were there when you could smell the kapustu cooking, and all those lovely Ukrainian girls paid no attention to us Irish guys. They paid no attention to the Ukrainian guys either, all of whom were good athletes. Difficult women?

Vsevo khoroshevo, Dyadiushka Vanya

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-17-05 00:54

Well i actually went to school with ukrainaians in San Diego, and i can say that ukraine women are difficult yes, but they are also very very loyal. This one girl Yuliana has a boyfriend in Wash DC and they see each other only a few times a year, and she is completely 100% loyal to him and has no interest in anyone else.

Also, i have dated beautiful women in USA - i can send pics if no one believes me, and i got fed up with their casualness to relations. The last american girl i went out with gave me a list of things wrong with me, that i had to correct for us to continue dating, and my friend - a doctor, had a girl friend that told the police she was being harrassed and they phoned him to tell him that she didnt want to see him anymore.

Also, i have hung out with my friend Vitaly - he lives in Kyiv, and i have gone out with him, his cousin Nataly and her girlfriends as well, and i feel that these girls are in a different league to any girls i have dated in the USA.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.