New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 A New kind of scam

Author: Vince  (---.dialup.nuria.telefonica-data.net)
Date:   12-23-04 04:56

Hi there all. I thought I would bring this to everyones attention. I was on another site recently and sent a message to 4 girls all from Blgaria (it is closer to home and I dont need to worry about Visas). Anyway 3 of the 4 replied immediately saying they could not access the internet very often and here was their number to call. I was a bit suspicious when all three numbers were within a few digits of each other - even though they "apparently" lived in different parts of Bulgaria.

When I spoke to a Bulgarian friend of mine who lives locally about the numbers she said they are prmium rate numbers. So if any of you receive a number from Bulgaria beware. You may call your girl and end up with a huge phone bill - I believe the number runs at about ?1.50 per minute.

Although not strictly illegal, it should be publisiced that it is a premium rate number. And I hope by bringing this to everyones attention I havent started a new scamming craze in other parts of the world

Just thought you ought to know

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year - hope you all meet the one youre looking for

Vince

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.