New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Hello everyone!

Author: Gabriel Magana  (---.dsl.anhm01.pacbell.net)
Date:   07-21-05 08:28

New member here. I'm from the USA and I have just about given up on American women. I'm sure if you are fro the US you know why and can sympathise.

Anway, I love this site! All the other ones felt like a scam from the beginning, this one seems tangible and real.

I really like that there is a forum here (but I dont appreciate some of the hostile back and forth that occurs sometimes, oh well comes with the territory I guess).

I just wanted to say hi because you look like a great group of people! This is exactly the kind of site I wanted to find!

gabriel

Reply To This Message

Re: Hello everyone!

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   07-21-05 08:48

Ola Gabriel and welcome to the forum, Best of luck in your search.

Andrew

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-21-05 09:25

welcome Gabriel.... :) "A great ship asks deep waters" all the best to you in your searching for the right person...
Liliya

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-21-05 16:07

welcome Gabriel. Here you will find diverse opinions from diverse people

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ppco.com)
Date:   07-21-05 17:37

Welcome Gabriel - i know what you mean about american women, having been married and divorced to one myself - they are just too casual, they want money, and what they want from life changes on a daily basis, its very difficult to find a true and meaningful relationship. Plus, all the best women in USA are taken by the time they turn 21/22, and whats left is garbage.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-21-05 20:33

Ow!! Hope there are no 30 year old beauties reading that,James

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.